Zehnder & Enhabit joint CPD: Designing comfort and air quality into low energy homes with MVHR systems
|Date: 29 March 2017||Time: 12.00 - 17.00|
|Location: Concept House, Customer Experience Centre, Watchmoor Point, Camberley, Surrey, GU15 3AD||Cost: Free to attend, booking essential|
Join Zehnder & Enhabit for a half-day CPD exploring the benefits and issues surrounding Mechanical Ventilation and Heat Recovery (MVHR) systems.
What you'll learn
The CPD will focus on how MVHR systems relate to comfort levels, how they should be specified and designed as well as what can go wrong. A number of hot topics will be covered:
- How do we achieve a ‘comfortable’ internal living environment
- What defines Indoor Air Quality and how MVHR systems can dramatically improve this key area of human comfort
- Overheating – why passivhaus (done properly) can help with overheating and what role the MVHR system can play
- How MVHR systems can be part of a ‘low carbon cooling’ strategy which could eliminate the need for air-conditioning
- How MVHR systems relate to SAP and the impact of the London Carbon Plan
- What can go wrong and how not to design MVHR systems
Get your hands on the kit
There will also be some hands-on practical sessions where delegates will get to see MVHR systems at work and explore how they are installed.
Heating, Cooling and Ventilation
MVHR systems need to complement a building’s heating/cooling systems, so we will show you round Zehnder’s existing heating systems products as well as their new radiant panel systems – which provide alternative mechanisms and aesthetics for building heating and cooling installations.
Ask the MVHR and low energy experts
If you’ve got a burning question about MVHR systems, overheating, condensation or anything to do with your own low energy projects, you’ll have a chance to ask Zehnder and Enhabit’s Passivhaus and ventilation experts during a private consultation session.
To book, contact Patrick Chester at email@example.com.